Sonus SBC 5100
The Sonus SBC 5100 is a Microsoft Lync qualified SBC for medium-large enterprises and Tier 2/3 service providers (250 to 10,000 concurrent sessions).
The Sonus SBC 5100 delivers robust security, flexible SIP session routing & policy management, media transcoding at an attractive price/performance point for medium-to-large enterprises and Tier 2/3 service providers and (250 to 10,000 concurrent sessions).
The SBC 5100 is Microsoft Lync qualified and the Miercom Performance Verified Laboratory has verified its peering and access performance capabilities.
- Unique design with embedded transcoding/encryption processing for unbeatable real-world performance and scalability
- Advanced policy and routing intelligence – embedded or in an external routing server
- New IP-based multimedia services beyond VoIP (IM, presence, Web 2.0)
- Superior protection against network attacks, overload and outages while preserving stateful call handling
- A proven SIP trunking solution with support for multiple SIP variants from IP-PBX vendors
- Built-in media transcoding featuring custom-built DSP firmware